Normandie University - Le Havre, France
June 23 - 26, 2014
UFR Sciences et Techniques
25 rue Philippe Lebon, 76600 Le Havre, France
NEW DEADLINES ! NEW DEADLINES ! NEW DEADLINES ! NEW DEADLINES ! NEW DEADLINES ! NEW DEADLINES !
New completed submission page ! New completed submission page !
- Pierre Auger (Académie des Sciences, Paris, France)
- Paul Bourgine (Ecole Polytechnique & CNRS, Paris, France )
- Guarong (Ron) Chen (City University of Hong Kong, China)
- Leon O. Chua (University of California, Berkeley, USA)
- Jacques Demongeot (IUF & AGIM, Grenoble, France)
- Celso Grebogi (University of Aberdeen, UK)
- Jurgen Kurths (University of Postdam, Germany)
- Robert S. MacKay (University of Warwick, UK)
- Otto Rossler (Tubingen, Germany)
- Guy Theraulaz (CRCA, Toulouse, France)
- James A. Yorke (University of Maryland, USA)
This conference will provide a unique international forum, where exciting interactions and communications take place among researchers, and it will bring fruitful cooperation and collaborations to the world community. The fourth ICCSA will focus on recent advances in complex systems and applications in all fields of science and engineering. There will be several invited expository addresses covering recent trends and many invited lectures on problems of current interest and important applications in various disciplines.